Get Your Home Ready!
August is the perfect time to get your home ready for seasonal changes! Here are a five suggestions to put on your end-of-summer to-do list!
• Wash your home’s exterior: Depending on the
siding you have, power-washing can potentially do
harm. In most cases, a garden hose and a cleaning
wand attachment is all you need. Remember to tarp
your plants and shrubs!
• Clean your deck or patio: After cleaning a wooden
deck, remember to treat the wood, stain and seal it
once everything is dry.
• Lay down mulch to protect your planets from a
drought, boost their growth and give a finished look
to your yard.
• Open all windows and let the fresh air fill your
home with a warm summer breeze.
• Notice any chipping or peeling exterior paint?
August is a perfect time to a consider a touch-up.
Check out these other tips to get your home ready for winter!
Source: Tricia Wirth